Invisalign Clear Braces
For more information about Invisalign® Clear Braces or to schedule a consultation with Dr. Frank, call our office in Austin, TX at Austin Office Phone Number 512-337-8560.
Invisalign – The invisible way to straighten your teeth without conventional metal cemented on braces. To discuss Invisalign in the Austin TX area, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Frank‘s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss, keeping your teeth ideally clean and avoiding demineralization (white spots) on the teeth.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Frank has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Dr. Frank about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 6- 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 12 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.